1985 WADKIN MODELGA 170/9U FEED THROUGH
- Nine heads for straightening and feed
through moulding with many special features
- Especially suited for window and door
7 inch x 5 inch capacity
Fully pneumatic top driven
Cardan (chainless) drive
40mm diameter spindles to
all heads at 7,500 RPM (except #1 which is 6,000 RPM spindle speed)
7 .5 HP variable speed feed
works with feed speeds of 20 to 180 ft/minute
Motorized raise and fall of
the top feed beam
Manual Waxalit bed
Chromed bed plates and
fences throughout (ALL in as new condition).
MANY cutterheads with
knives included with the moulder as well.
Machine wired for 460/3/60
Machine Test #90801.
One owner machine-
specially ordered in 1984, and installed in 1986.
A VERY rare find today at
10% of its true value.
Motor sequence, power and
details as follows:
1) Bottom head 15 HP with jointing and outboard
2) Right side head - 10 HP
3) Left side head - 15 HP
4) Right side head - 10 HP
5) Left side head 10 HP with jointing
6) Top head 20 HP with jointing and outboard
7) Top head 20 HP with jointing and outboard
8) Bottom head 15 HP with jointing and outboard
9) Universal head 15 HP
- This machine was new in 1985 and is USED
- It is offered AS IS without
- Safety guards and labels may be incomplete
- Buyer is responsible for all freight &
duties if applicable
- All quoted machines are subject to prior
sale without notice.